Russian hair, virgin Slavic, European, Asian — these are the names of the various materials that hair extension stylists work with.
Read in our article how to choose the best option for you and which hair extensions look more natural.
What Types of Hair Are Used for Hair Extensions?
First of all, let’s define which type is better for your hair:
- Do you have soft and fine undyed locks? Take a look at virgin Slavic hair. This is a premium quality product in the hair extensions market worldwide! Typically, each bundle has a different shade and texture, so when you buy it, you get a unique product.
- Russian hair is the most demanded material in the market of hair extensions. The reason for such popularity is the fact that it fits almost everyone. These strands are a little denser than the Slavic ones.
- Here you can find almost any shade: blonde, brown, dark blonde, red and black hair. A wide palette of colors! And you can also find a texture that you want – straight, wavy or curly. Hair stylists who choose this product can satisfy the needs of almost all their clients.
- European hair is even denser. They are suitable for clients with naturally rigid locks. And they’re often used when the maximum length of extensions is needed.
- Hair extensions from China and India are cheaper and lower quality, that will not be comfortable in wearing, and will be visually different from the natural strands.
Hair Extensions Types That Look the Most Natural
If you want the extensions to look as natural as possible, and the attachment points of the strands to be almost unnoticeable, try:
- Fusion hair extensions. We recommend trying micro keratin bonds in the shades of natural locks.
- Hand tied weft method uses a thin braid to sew the extensions into your hair. No one will ever notice the attachment points.
If you value your reputation and the health of your client’s hair, please browse the range of products of I Love Slavic Hair company. At their online store you can buy Russian hair, Slavic and European hair as well as hair extensions tools directly from the Ukrainian supplier.
The top hair professionals from the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK choose these hair extensions for their work!