Whether it’s the coming of spring or a new start in your life, experiencing that sensation of ‘emerging from hibernation’ can be exciting and refreshing. Staying in the same consistent grooves during a long period of time can make you feel sluggish and mentally lethargic, especially if it’s been winter. With that, motivation wanes and…
Eyelash extensions and lash lift are two proven solutions for those clients who are preparing for their wedding and want to make their eyes look more dramatic.
Each of these lash procedures has its pros and cons, and today we will help you to understand what is best for your marriage.
How to Get Longer Eyelashes for Your Wedding?
Lash lift and eyelash extensions are two popular beauty procedures, and each of them will make your lashes more expressive and vivid.
During the lash lift procedure lashmakers apply a special composition to the eyelashes. It makes eyelashes lifted and curled, it also paints them darker.
Lash extensions involve the usage of artificial eyelashes. You can choose any thickness, length and curvature to achieve exactly the effect you wish.
Lash Lifts vs. Lash Extensions: How to Make the Right Choice?
And now let’s talk about the pros and cons of each procedure that will help you decide which one is more appropriate for your wedding day:
- Eyelash extensions will last about 3-4 weeks, after which you have to make an appointment with a lash stylist for removal or reapplication.
- Lash lift can last from 4 to 6 weeks depending on how quickly your eyelashes are renewed.
- Extensions require more care: you must regularly visit your lash technician to get infills or a new set of eyelashes.
- Lash lift doesn’t require any special care. It is important to avoid mascara and don’t get them wet for the first 24 hours after the procedure, after which you can go back to your usual beauty rituals.
- Extensions: You can achieve absolutely any effect and choose exactly what will make you the most beautiful during the wedding ceremony. No limits: any curvature, colour, length and thickness of eyelashes!
- Lash lift: here everything depends on your natural eyelashes. If they are thin and short, the effect of the procedure will be less pronounced.
The products with which a lashmaker does the extensions are oh-so-important. The health and beauty of your eyes depend on it.
We recommend you to visit the website of the Canadian brand LashStorePro.
In the range of this company you will find the best products for eyelash extensions, which will be the most comfortable in wearing and enhance your beauty on this special day!