We all sometimes need to take a break from routine and find ways of relaxing. As a family, travelling together and having some good time together is the best feeling in this world. Getting a family friendly travel destination is therefore very important. Below are a few family friendly travel destinations where you should spend your vacation with family.
1. San Diego. This is definitely one of the most serene places in the world which forms a very peaceful environment for you and your family to relax. The place has a natural zoo, San Diego zoo and the San Diego animal park which I bet you and your family will enjoy. The place is small in such a way that if you wish, you can cover it all in just a day. For the playful kids, plenty of roller coasters have been put in place to ensure the vacation becomes a memory. Clean sandy beaches are there just in case you want to take a break in the sun.
2. Vancouver city in British Columbia. This magnificent city forms a very family friendly travel destination. Plenty of hotels in the city give an assurance that accommodation is already sorted. The hotels are classy, and are designed with modern architecture to suit your needs. This beautiful city is surrounded by a mass of water which means the kids and even the parents can take some rides on ferries. In the Granville Island, there’s a big toy market just in case there is a need to grab some for the kids. There’s also a water park in the city and many more facilities to entertain the whole family.
3. South Africa. One of the most beautiful countries in Africa. The country has proper road infrastructure which means you can take a crazy road trip with your family. You can also take a tour to the villages of Limpopo where you can learn about pottery and wood carvings. In just a 3 hour drive from Cape Town the capital city, you’ll find a national park (west coast) that has a beautiful mind blowing lagoon.
The country has a very wide range of options when it comes to accommodation. The hotels are amazing and the prices are considerate for you and your family.
4. Miami beach in Florida. This place is known for the famous faces that have visited it before. Although the beach is associated with rich people, it would be a very nice place for your kids to learn the diversity of cultures. With warmer waters that are less salty, the Miami Beach is a very family friendly travel destination. The place has a museum where the grownups and the kids can have good time learning.
5. The park city in Utah. This place is famous slopes that are snow covered which form a calm environment for those who with do ski or snowboard. In the much warmer months, the family can have some bike rides or hikes up the mountain. Accommodation is well taken care of as there’s a hotel in the canyons village.
Want the best vacation for your family? Try out the above picks of family friendly travel destinations and you’re in for a memorable vacation.